1105 Hwy 208, Lebanon, KY 40033
SAT: 9 - NOON
CLOSED: WED. & SUN. & ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS
MCAS is a county-run facility. We work with the general public and rescue groups all over the country
to find homes for as many animals as possible.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART! SPAY OR NEUTER YOUR DOGS AND CATS BEGINNING AT 4 - 5 MONTHS OLD.
Regular Adoption and Other Fees:
ADOPTION FEE: $125.00 PER DOG, $60.00 PER CAT (includes spay or neuter and rabies shot from a veterinarian).
When to Call:
- LOST AND FOUND: You lost your animal or found an animal whose owner can not be located.
- DANGEROUS ANIMAL: Life or property is being threatened by an animal. NOTE: We can not handle wildlife.
- ANIMAL WELFARE: You see or strongly suspect that an animal is in danger or being subjected to cruelty. All info is confidential.
TOO BUSY TO COME IN?
Next time you order from Amazon.com,
add items for donation! You can have them sent directly to the shelter.
Marion County Animal Shelter In The Heart of the Bluegrass
Visit our shelter and you might just find your next best friend
Who We Serve:
Our Animal Control Officers serve residents of Marion County, Kentucky only but the Lebanon facility houses animals from both Marion and neighboring, Washington County.
WASHINGTON COUNTY HAS ITS OWN ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER. PLEASE CALL:
Ariella Gibson: (859) 805-1617
MCAS WISH LIST:
We can always use the following donations!
- CAT LITTER (Scoopable and others)
- CANNED DOG AND CAT FOOD
- DRY DOG AND CAT FOOD
- DOG TREATS
- 13 & 43 GAL. TRASH BAGS
- DOG& CAT BEDS
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- "SIMPLE GREEN" ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER
- "FABULOSO" ALL PURPOSE CLEANER
- AJAX DISH LIQUID W/ BLEACH
- "EVOLVE" ULTRA CONCENTRATE BLEACH TABLETS
- FRONTLINE FLEA & TICK CONTROL FOR DOGS & CATS